Net-A-Sporter x Stylecab x The Well Dressed Work Out
Here at Stylecab, we came across both Net-A-Porter's new sportswear spin-off microsite Net-A-Sporter and Morgan Guth of @TheWellDressedWorkOut at roughly the same time—and so we knew immediately that we wanted to do a feature with the both of them. As a trainer at the hip new spinning studio, XYZ, Morgan spends most of her days in workout gear, and yet manages to always stay stylish, as evidenced by her stream of stylish sporty posts on her Instagram, @TheWellDressedWorkOut. Last month, Net-A-Porter launched their hotly anticipated microsite, Net-A-Sporter to cater to the growing market of customers who are constantly on the look-out for stylish exercise gear that can take them from the gym to a lunch date without having to worry about looking out of fashion. And so, Stylecab worked with Morgan to put together a series of looks from Net-A-Sporter to show you how to make your work out gear work overtime! Check out the shoot below and to read up on Morgan's fitness-meets-fashion tips to get you inspired.
Top 3 Fitness Tips
- Exercise is a lifestyle choice, so creating positive choices in your exercise regime enhances the outcome of your work out.
- Choose the right workout for your body, your mind and the results your looking for.
- Yoga is perfect for me and I mix it up with teaching indoor spin at xyz.
Introducing different styles into my work out and making it fun is my saving grace. Going back to the ballet barre or sweating it out at a no lights, no Lycra session dancing in the dark makes this fun and interesting, I love not even noticing I'm sweating it out.
Top 3 Fitness-Meets-Fashion Tips
- If I'm in work out gear all day I always grab a leather jacket or even a simple grey marl sweater to tie around my waist or loosely hang over my shoulders.
- Not always teaming your your work out look with your average gym sneakers, more than likely I'll be in a masculine brogue or Marni slide.
- I always play with the length of my yoga pants although having a pair that are long enough to reach the ankle are perfect with low cut converse and create a more casual feel rather than looking like you just left the gym.
# # #